Atonement Book Review & Book Learning
Author: Ian McEwan
Favorite Character: Briony Tallis
This book is a metafiction novel by English author, Ian McEwan. It was shortlisted for the 2001 Booker Prize for fiction. Equally important, it is listed as one of the greatest books of all time by many. As can be seen from this novel, the author has a very poetic style of writing.
What Should I Read Next?
5 Reasons Why It Is Your Next Book
1) Have you ever done something bad and felt the need of self-atonement? This is going to be a good book to explore that area.
2) If you love beautifully written lines, this is the book that is not going to disappoint you.
3) If you want to see the psychological and moral growth of a young girl from teenage to adulthood, pick this one.
4) This book will tell you how even eyes can deceive you sometimes.
5) It has one of the most interesting and creative ending of a love story you have ever read or you will ever read.
“How can a novelist achieve atonement when, with her absolute power of deciding outcomes, she is also God?”
What was your reason for reading this book? Let us know in the comments.