Tuesdays with Morris Book Review & Book Learning
Author: Mitch Albom
Genre: Memoir, Biography
It’s written by American writer, Mitch Albom. In summary, it’s a biography of a dying man who has an undying spirit and who knows how to find positivism even in a negative situation. Furthermore, this book mainly has the conversation between a young man and an old man about all the important topics of life.
What Should I Read Next?
7 Reasons Why It Is Your Next Book
- You have a teacher that you still admire a lot. This book is going to help you renew your bonding with your that teacher.
- If you are looking for a life-changing book, it’s one of them.
- You want to know what in life actually matters and looking beyond the religious texts.
- If you have lost the direction in life, the 78-year-old dying sociology professor, Morrie Schwartz, is going to tell you what he will do if he gets even one more day when he is not ill and it will surprise you.
- You are not sure whether you want to get married or not, or have children or not.
- You want to become a better person.
- You are working hard to achieve something but still are very far away from your goals. This book will help you in dealing with the bitterness and irritation you are having because of your fruitless struggle.
“If you’re trying to show off for people at the top, forget it. They will look down on you anyhow. And if you’re trying to show off for people at the bottom, forget it. They will only envy you. Status will get you nowhere. Only an open heart will allow you to float equally between everyone.”
What was your reason for reading this book? Let us know in the comments.